Become A Member
If you are interested in becoming a member, just download the membership form, fill it in, and email it back to us or mail it to:
6612 Kennebec Road
Willow Springs, NC 27592
Summer Membership Cost:
Summer Harvest Season
April 20th - August 29th (no pick-ups/deliveries July 4th week)
Full Share: 18 Weeks - $495
Full Work Share: $455
Half Share: 10 Weeks - $315
Half Work Share: $275
Dropsite Locations and Times
Designated Drop Sites:
The Farm Saturdays: 2:00 PM to 5 PM 6612 Kennebec Rd., Willow Springs
The Farm Tuesdays: 4:00 to 6:00 PM 6612 Kennebec Rd., Willow Springs
Raleigh Thursdays: 3:30 box drop-off The Raleigh Wineshop, 126 S. Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh Thursdays: 4:00 box drop-off Harmony Farms, 5653 Creedmore Rd.
Cary Thursdays: 4:30 box drop-off Whole Foods, Waverly Place Shopping Center
Holly Springs Thursdays: 5:00 box drop-off Bombshell Beer Co., 120 Quantum Dr.
How It Works
· A Full Share Membership includes a weekly box of produce that you pick up at the farm on either Tuesday or Saturday or at the Raleigh/Cary/Holly Springs area dropsites. Half Share Members get the same amount of produce each week but choose10 weeks during the season to pick-up their shares.
· Work share members also receive the same amount of produce as Full or Half share members except at a discounted price in exchange for 6 hours work on the farm sometime during the season. Must be at least 16 years of age to work.
· Members fill their own boxes from the variety of produce available each week at the farm. Members receive a pre-packaged box of produce at the Raleigh/Cary/Holly Springs area dropsites. The farm will fill boxes with an alternating selection of products to offer variety.
· Members receive an average of $25 worth of organic produce each week, although some weeks may be larger than others. We ask that members designate a dropsite on the form to pick-up their weekly share for the season but they can opt to come out and see the farm any week and pick-up their share then.
· Members can also have someone else pick up their share for them at their designated dropsites if need be and even pick up at the farm to make up for a missed week. This allows for vacations and such without forfeiting a week of produce.