Call Farmer Fred: 919.618.5601
Become A Member
We are now accepting members for our 2021 Summer CSA! It's an 18 week season beginning April 17th and running until August 26th with no deliveries the week of the Fourth of July. There are full share and half share options available along with a workshare discount for each. All the dropsite locations for Raleigh, Cary and Holly Springs, NC are listed below and on the membership form.
If you are interested in becoming a member, just download the membership form, fill it in, and email it back to us or mail it to:
6612 Kennebec Road
Willow Springs, NC 27592
Summer Membership Cost:
Summer Harvest Season
May 2nd - August 27th (no pick-ups/deliveries July 4th week)
Full Share: 18 Weeks - $495
Full Work Share: $455
Half Share: 10 Weeks - $315
Half Work Share: $275
Designated Drop Sites:
The Farm Saturdays: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM 6612 Kennebec Rd., Willow Springs
The Farm Tuesdays: 4:00 to 6:00 PM 6612 Kennebec Rd., Willow Springs
Raleigh Thursdays: 3:30 box drop-off The Raleigh Wineshop, 126 S. Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh Thursdays: 4:00 box drop-off Harmony Farms, 5653 Creedmore Rd.
Cary Thursdays: 4:45 box drop-off Whole Foods, Waverly Place Shopping Center
Holly Springs Thursdays: 5:00 box drop-off Bombshell Beer Co., 120 Quantum Dr.
How It Works
· A Full Share Membership includes a weekly box of produce that you pick up at the farm on either Tuesday or Saturday or at the Raleigh/Cary/Holly Springs area dropsites. Half Share Members get the same amount of produce each week but choose10 weeks during the season to pick-up their shares.
· Work share members also receive the same amount of produce as Full or Half share members except at a discounted price in exchange for 6 hours work on the farm sometime during the season. Must be at least 16 years of age to work.
· Members fill their own boxes from the variety of produce available each week at the farm. Members receive a pre-packaged box of produce at the Raleigh/Cary/Holly Springs area dropsites. The farm will fill boxes with an alternating selection of products to offer variety.
· Members receive an average of $24 worth of organic produce each week, although some weeks may be larger than others. We ask that members designate a dropsite on the form to pick-up their weekly share for the season but they can opt to come out and see the farm any week and pick-up their share then.
· Members can also have someone else pick up their share for them at their designated dropsites if need be and even pick up at the farm to make up for a missed week. This allows for vacations and such without forfeiting a week of produce.