Call Farmer Fred: 919.618.5601
Willow Springs, NC 27592
Become A Member
We are now accepting members for our 2023 Fall CSA! It's an 12 week season beginning September 19th and running until December 14th. There are full share and half share options available along with a workshare discount for each. All the dropsite times and locations for Raleigh, Cary and Holly Springs, NC are listed below and on the membership form along with Farm Pick-up options.
If you are interested in becoming a member, just download the membership form, fill it in, and email it back to us or mail it to:
6612 Kennebec Road
Willow Springs, NC 27592
You can pay by:
Check, payable to Hilltop Farms
PayPal, send to email@example.com (with Friends and Family 0ption)
Venmo, send to @fmiller2
Zelle, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit card by calling Fred at 919 618-5601 (3% fee).
Fall Membership Cost:
September 19th - December 14th (Thanksgiving week deliveries on Wednesday 11/22)
Full Share: 12 Weeks - $395
Full Work Share: $355
Half Share: 6 Weeks - $250
Half Work Share: $210
Designated Drop Sites:
The Farm Tuesdays: 4:00 to 6:00 PM 6612 Kennebec Rd., Willow Spring
Raleigh Thursdays: 3:30 box drop-off The Raleigh Wineshop, Bloodworth St.
Raleigh Thursdays: 4:00 box drop-off Harmony Farms, 5653 Creedmore Rd.
Cary Thursdays: 4:45 box drop-off Triangle Wine Co., 103-B Waverly Place
Holly Springs Thursdays: 5:15 box drop-off Bombshell Beer Co., 120 Quantum Dr.
How It Works
· A Full Share Membership includes a weekly box of produce that you pick up at the farm on Tuesday evenings or at one of the Raleigh/Cary/Holly Springs area dropsites. Half Share Members get the same amount of produce each week but choose 6 weeks during the season to pick-up their shares.
· Work share members also receive the same amount of produce as Full or Half share members except at a discounted price in exchange for 6 hours work on the farm sometime during the season. Must be at least 16 years of age to work.
· Farm Pick-up members fill their own boxes from the variety of produce available each week at the farm within set limits. Dropsite members receive a pre-packaged box of produce at the Raleigh/Cary/Holly Springs dropsites each week. The farm will fill those boxes with the same variety of products available each week.
· Our members receive an AVERAGE of $24 worth of veggies each week based on organic market prices. Please note that some weeks may be larger than others. We ask that members designate one of the dropsites or farm pick-up on the form to receive their weekly share for the season. However, members can opt to come out to the farm any week to pick-up their share with advance notice. Bring the family!
· Members can have someone else pick-up their share for them at their designated dropsite if need be and even opt to pick up at the farm with advance notice to avoid a missed week. This allows for vacations and such without forfeiting a week of produce.