JOIN OUR CSA TODAY!!
Willow Springs, NC 27592
Call Farmer Fred: 919.618.5601
Italian Parmesan Bread
Become A Member
If you are interested in becoming a member, download the membership form, print it out, fill in all the information, and send it in with your payment to:
6612 Kennebec Road
Willow Springs, NC 27592
Summer Membership Cost:
Summer Harvest Season
April 22nd - August 31st (no pick-ups/deliveries July 4th week)
Full Share: 18 Weeks - $495
Full Work Share: $455
Half Share: 10 Weeks - $310
Half Work Share: $270
Dropsite Locations and Times
Designated Drop Sites:
The Farm Saturdays: 10:00 AM to Noon 6612 Kennebec Rd., Willow Springs
The Farm Tuesdays: 4:00 to 6:00 PM 6612 Kennebec Rd., Willow Springs
Raleigh Thursdays: 3:00 box drop-off The Raleigh Wineshop, 126S. Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh Thursdays: 3:30 box drop-off Harmony Farms, 5653 Creedmore Rd.
Cary Thursdays: 4:30 box drop-off St. Cyril Catholic Church, 2510 Piney Plains Rd.
HS/Apex Thursdays: 5:00 box drop-off Little Hen Restaurant, 5160 Sunset Lake Rd.
How It Works
· A Full Share Membership includes a weekly box of produce that you pick up at the farm on either Tuesday or Saturday or at the Raleigh/Cary area dropsites. Half Share Members get the same amount of produce each week but choose10 weeks during the season to pick-up their shares. Half shares are only available at the farm pick-up.
· Work share members also receive the same amount of produce as Full or Half share members except at a discounted price in exchange for 6 hours work on the farm sometime during the season. Must be at least 16 years of age to work.
· Members fill their own boxes from the variety of produce available each week at the farm. Members receive a pre-packaged box of produce at the Ral./Cary area dropsites. The farm will fill boxes with an alternating selection of products to offer variety.
· Please notify the farm in advance if you plan to miss a week by email or call Fred’s cell phone at 919-618-5601.You may also have someone else pickup for you to avoid forfeiting your weekly share. No refunds for unused weeks or weather related loss.
· All start and ending dates and quantities of produce are dependent on the weather. Although, we try very hard to supply each week with an average of $23 worth of organic produce (with no sales tax), please know that it is an average spread out over the course of the season and some weeks may be larger than others.
Members agree to pick up their weekly harvest at the farm or drop site, or notify the farm in advance, by a phone call or email as soon as possible, if you will miss a pick-up.
Members can visit the farm’s website for weekly produce availability and other information. Farm pick-up members and all other members that visit the farm for pick-up or other functions, such as farm tours, workdays, or socials, agree to respect the Millers' home and garden, and leave no children or pets unattended.
You also agree not to hold the farm responsible for any liabilities caused by your own negligence, or by acts of nature.